Good job Rhett! I especially like Callin running around in the background:)
Hey - we lured Miss A into crawling the same way - it's amazing what an incentive portable phones and electronics are! :-) So cool!
How cute is that! Love it!
oh!! this just makes me mad that you don't live here! miss that boy!
We loved it (Jack was watching with me). I think it is too cute
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good job Rhett! I especially like Callin running around in the background:)
Hey - we lured Miss A into crawling the same way - it's amazing what an incentive portable phones and electronics are! :-) So cool!
How cute is that! Love it!
oh!! this just makes me mad that you don't live here! miss that boy!
We loved it (Jack was watching with me). I think it is too cute
Post a Comment