Saturday, March 20, 2010

A is for Arizona

A- accordion
C- cousins
D- dancing to Papa's "Beer Belly Polka" accordion music

F- family dinners
G- great grandmas (double meaning)
H- feeding Grandma's horses with Uncle Amos
J- off roading jeep rides
K-kisses
L- Lots of Love from Rhett's aunts
M- My Arizona!
S- stream at the top of a beautiful hike
T- train rides
W- walker walks
and Weddings
Z-zoo

5 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!!!

Gonzalez Family said...

I love all of your pictures and the cute collage layouts you put them in. One of these days I'll figure out how to do that! I'm glad you got to go home and spend time with your family.

Heather said...

I love all of your posts. I am always entertained...thanks for being so creative and sharing it with people like me.

Merry said...

Fun pictures!

pdcardon said...

Annie, how many times did you sprain your ankle while hiking to the stream? :) (Remember Mt. Timp...)

Paul