Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go Cougars!

We had a super fun labor day weekend in Dallas going to the 1st BYU football game of the season, spending time w/ my darling future sister-in-law Paige (Horray for Ben!), celebrating Lauren's birthday, playing Settlers, Ladder Golf, and eating REALLY well all weekend.
I was very surprised how much fun a football game could be. The new Dallas Cowboy stadium was incredible (even for a not-so-much-into-football-gal like myself.) The game was thrilling down to the last seconds. The Nacho Especial topped w/ a fresh tomato and cilantro salsa was delicious. The drunk BYU fans were entertaining. The company was wonderful. Who doesn't love to do the "Ra ra, ra ra ra. GOOOO Cougars!" We got a "family only" tour of empty stadium post game...(not related to any players). And not to mention, my ticket was free!

3 comments:

TyandMar said...

Way to go Ben! Cute girl! Doug - I'm so jealous you got to go to that game in that stadium. I mean...one of the best games we'll probably ever get to see and you saw it live. I'm depressed now.
Miss you guys.

Tyler

Lizzie said...

Annie! If only I had known I would have loved to see you! Quite an exciting game, huh?! PLEASE let me know when you are coming to NY because I would love to see you & say hello.

Klay and Katie Bingham said...

So i guess you and Al really will never be sister-in-laws... Yay!for Benny though! Tell him I say "hi" and congratulations!!