That about sums up our Friday night. We found a great little picnic spot directly under the take off path by the Hobby Airport (about a 12 minute drive from our house). Anybody who knows Cal and his obsession with airplanes, knows that we could not have found any better entertainment in all of Houston. I'm pretty sure we started a new tradition.
5 comments:
These are some fun shots! Good times...
What a fun tradition! This will be one Cal remembers for years and years.
I fully enjoyed catching up on your blog...from the airplanes, to the double u, to the cute BYU Football game update, to the It's a boy! Cute stuff Ann!
Annie,
It's Melanie here. As in Alisa Barnes' little sister- we ran cross country together once upon a time. I've been blogstalking you for a year now and decided it was high time to say hello! In fact, I've been following so closely that I made something for your guy on the way and need to send it to you. :) E-mail me your address and I'll get it in the mail asap
melcollette@gmail.com
Great pictures! I can only imagine how many times Callin said "airplane, airplane" :)
Post a Comment