Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Golden Day!

My BFF is turning 26 on the 26th of March! It calls for a celebration! However, due to the fact that we are 5ish states separated I will have to settle with posting a flash from the past (18 years ago on her 8th birthday.)
Tara : 1. is funny 2. thrifty 3. friendly 4. a good mom 5. has a great laugh 6. can talk to anyone 7. loves her family 8. great cook 9. dedicated learner 10. has some awesome cello & piano skills 11. is sensitive to heat and running 12. knows how to put me in my place 13. was a great doll babysitter 14. supportive wife 15. is my twin from another mother 16. really good listener 17. loves Africa 18. has natural childbirths 19. looks good in glasses 20. is practically bilingual 21. likes to share her jogging stroller 22. had all the same elementary teachers as me 23. switched junior highs with me in the middle of the semester 24. loves Arizona as much as I do 25. is really humble 26. had been my best friend for twenty-six years and counting!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Cute Annie, and happy birthday Tara!! BFF's are great.

James & Tara Huish said...

26 things?!! Are you kidding me?!! I can't believe you even remembered my ridiculous incapability to heat! And why do I love AZ so much again?! Oh Annie, I miss you. Thank you again so much! I'm excited to read the "90 Things" when I turn 90:) Love you so much!

Oh, y es cierto que estoy "bilingual" Tara es muy muy bien que hablando muchas languages. Tara es muy inteligente si? Gracias Annie. Tu es EL Mejor!

fightingfour said...

Annie,
Your blog is adorable. I am still learning how to do everything. I would loooooooooove to see you and your family in July. Let me know as it gets closer. love,
trish

Laura Blue said...

thanks for all your comments. i can't believe how big & active callin is...i bet he keeps you busy! looks like you guys always have something going on and that's great! i always like it better when we are staying busy.

love the old pic of you and your friend...that's awesome! happy birthday to tara!

Geneil said...

Love the picture of you when you were younger. Super cute!

anna said...

Wow! That is an awesome bow. I think you should definitely bring back that style. Hopefully we'll get to meet your best friend at some point since we have heard so many wonderful things about her (and not just from the blog post!)

Browns said...

OK, That is such a cute picture. I love to see pictures of you 2 when you were younger! How nice to have eachother! K, good luck with CALLIN! Good thing it looks like you live in a safe neigborhood! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Loni said...

Ah-ha! The truth comes out--both you and Doug are twins! :)

How awesome to have had a best friend for life, I think that's just wonderful.

Melody said...

What a sweet post! That picture of you two is just quintessential Tara and Annie-- it's how I'll always picture you, I think!