Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cal's New Tricks


Besides figuring out how to climb out of his crib, Callin has now figured out how to unlock the front door. Twice this week he has shown up missing (as in not in the house, not outside anywhere.) We are getting to know our neighbors better! I should send them all a letter warning them of his super friendly, free spirited personality. Both times he was found pushing his stroller as happily as can be down the street (I should mention that he did get far enough away that it wasn't OUR street.)

He loves popping a wheelie!

6 comments:

Wendy Phelps said...

Fun times. When Amber was almost 2, I put her down for a nap, closed her door, and about 45 minutes later someone knocked on my door looking for the home of a very dirty, practically naked, poopy little girl. I was embarrassed to claim her. They had been going house to house for 20 minutes. She had knocked on their door after playing in their dirt and freshly planted (now dug up) flowers. I didn't win a mother of the year award that year.

Jessica Speed said...

That would scare me! I'm happy to say that that has not happened to me . . . yet. I take that back. Autumn has taken off outside of the church when I wasn't looking and one of the guys came up to me with her letting me know she was out in the parking lot. I was kind of embarrassed, oh well.

I would love to see you and I'd be honored to take your pictures!

Family History said...

Annie I can't believe Cal is already that old. Amelia is now walking everywhere and will be turning one on Sunday, it's fun and scary how quickly they learn things. Good luck with the escapee, maybe try those child proof doorknob things...?

Keller Clan Mom said...

Holy Cow! Not only have I fallen behind on my blog, but on yours too! But what a treat to get to catch up on your last month & 1/2 worth of posts! You are so darling & funny & wonderful Annie! I love all the funny things about Callin-- especially the lawn mower in the house & vacuum outside. Sounds like you might need to install some of those high child locks on your doors like I did. It really is worth the peace of mind. I'm so glad you got to have that little girls trip & go to "Time Out." How fun! love you!

Unknown said...

For the record, we have the one of those really high locks, now we just need to be religious in making sure it is always locked!

Loni said...

Shep loved these pictures of Callin. :) I'll take note of this and remember to do my 'safety' lock when the little guy's over.