Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How do you Wear your Shorts?

If I took a picture every time Cal walks around the house with his shorts on his head, I would fill up my camera in a day or two. Here is just one picture and a short video to show you how good he is at doing it. He will usually leave them there for up to 5 minutes or so.

I love this age! I cannot believe it is possible to be as busy as Callin is ALL- DAY- LONG everyday.However, the Mr. Independent "I will feed myself," phase is very exhausting. I am mopping the floor, changing clothes, and giving bathes often 3 times a day! (Okay, maybe more like 3 sponge baths.)
We love our 100% boy!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

ah,.. he is so cute.. and so big. :)

Theresa said...

Hey Annie,..tell Carrie to add me to her blog! please?? :) theresa.judkins@gmail.com

Amy G. said...

i guess in a way having three is easier cause you just don't do all the mopping and bathing cause you can't...or i don't seem to manage it at least! easier, but messier.

your fam is so cute annie!

TyandMar said...

I honestly can't believe how big and mobile Callin has gotten!! The last time we saw him, I think it was Vegas, when he was 4 months old!! We really need to plan a get together. Also, don't know if you know this, but we had a baby a few months back...
:)

Melody said...

I love the one of Callin at the window! He's sure a cutie. Glad you're doing well there!

Jessica Speed said...

Isn't that such a fun stage! They're like the energizer bunny!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

So hilarious! I love the smashed face pic...so funny! Jack is also insistant on feeding himself....mostly yogurt...ahh! It drives me crazy!

Galo Fab 5 said...

So cute! He looks like a ton of fun.