Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cowboys

Here is our interpretation of "Cowboy Dress" to the ward Chili cook off. Below the picture are tall white socks & tennis shoes and on our backs are numbers made out of blue tape. Going out and buying cowboy gear: $50
Homemade Dallas Cowboy outfits: Priceless. Or so the advertisements say.

12 comments:

Theresa said...

hahaha. awesome I love it!

Marn E said...

Oh Annie, how are ya? I have missed you. Callin sure is growing up. The words to the tooth brush song are: Oh Im brushing me teeth on the top cause I love it and I just can't stop. Im brushing my teeth and having so much fun, I never let the water run. Oh Im brushing me teeth on the bottom, cause I wouldn't wanna say that I forgot um. Oh Im brushing my teeth and having so much fun, I never let the water run. Oh im brushing my teeth all around, cause I love that swish swish sound, Im brushing my teeth and having so much fun I never let the water run, oh I never let the water run, oh I never let the water run. DONE!
If you need the tune just call me.

Laura Blue said...

way to be creative...love it!

Ashley said...

very cute idea. So I did try to get a job teaching here in Florida but the state did a ton of budget cuts this year, so they were firing teachers like crazy here, and I mean by the hundreds in every district. So not a good time for an out of stater to apply for a job, nobody would even give me an interview :( But now I have a job that I think I like even better than teaching, so it all worked out.

TyandMar said...

Love the HobbleCreek 1/2 Marathon shirt!!! Good memories.

James & Tara Huish said...

Those costumes are pretty "priceless", but personally, I'm a big fan of last years costumes! Those were to die for! I think you need to post those pictures because I could use a good laugh right now:) Callin is a nut! I love the pants on his head! Also, I don't know how many baths and change of clothes we go through every day either, but all I know is I'm sick of it! I feel your pain!

Love ya!
Tara

Keller Clan Mom said...

Hi Annie, WE MISS YOU GUYS! But it looks like you are having a great time in TE-HAUS. Cute costumes. I like it. That's my frugal girl! Sorry that our phone conversation wasn't working out too well yesterday. I love all the pictures of Callin. He's got those busy packard genes, just like Ian & Isaac. Go Callin! love you guys! aimee

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! Love the homemade look. Callin is so cute...we miss him, (and you guys, too!)

Megan said...

Thanks for your comment. I've always LOVED getting the old-fashion pictures done! Definitely a tradition.

You are guys are so cute in those "homemade dallas cowboy outfits". Looks like you guys definitely know how to have a good time. Hope all is well with you guys! :-)

Browns said...

I love how you stuck the star over his byu shirt. Do you still like it in Texas? I am glad you survived the storm!!! Exciting hu?

Jessica Speed said...

I love how you're so creative.

Brent & Emily Slade said...

This reminds me of your dice costume at my halloween party. So creative! A little Cindy for sure!