We had a fun-tastic time visiting Josh and Heidi! Heidi taught me how to make perfect homemade bread (not that I will be able to do it by myself...) and I taught her how to blog! We had fun visiting the National Civil War Naval Museum and the Space Science Center in Columbus.

Doug and I were totally impressed at their family's Guitar Hero skills! They ROCK! Callin loved getting to play with his 4 crazy cousins.

Callin finally decided wearing hats was fun.

Sam's pre-Halloween show!

I enjoyed watching Grace play tennis and Isabel do gymnastics. Both great!

Thanks for a wonderful vacation and great conversation! We returned home to a house with power! Today we enjoyed our 1 hour church and then all the men changed clothes and went and helped around the town.
10 comments:
thanks for the birthday wishes ann! how i love ya too. :)
glad all is well on the home front. and looks like you had a fun "get-a-way vacation!"
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there for the homemade bread demonstration. Those girls from the Nielson family-they are just amazing! We are glad you guys are back!
jealous. so very jealous.
tricia, ha!
Looks like fun! I wish we had some crazy excuse to go to Georgia! It looks so pretty!
I have yet to go to the deep south! I'm glad you had such a good time. Miss you lots!
I agree, the south is beautiful, but in my opinion too many bugs. :) You'll have to email me the recipe for the bread, it looks delicious! So glad you're home and enjoying electricity!
Annie!!!! This is Suzi Pearson from the cohort!!! I was just emailing Syd and she mentioned that you had a blog so I figured Emily would have a link. Hurray! I know it has been forever since I have seen you but I would still like to keep in touch! How funny that both our husbands just started med. school this year! We are in NC and I just had a baby girl in June! Come check out our blog! www.davidandsuzi.blogspot.com
Oh man...those pictures look gorgeous! Wow....! I'm so glad that you guys got to go, especially before you lonely week! Heidi's kids are the cutest! And so funny....Jackson's been putting on hats too! Hilarious!
Excellent post, my friend, excellent...
Nice weekend.
How fun! What a crazy experience to go through a hurricne! I love being able to spend time with family, cool that you were able to go there for a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment