Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mom and my cutest and oldest nephew Ian!
This is officially THE saddest rendition of Happy Birthday that has been produced by the Packard family. Sorry mom! I should have told them before hand that it was for you! But you get the point! Emily did make you a divine Chocolate tort with ice cream and strawberries. I ate 2 for the both of us!
The Professor:
My mom has shown me all the ropes.
From rose pinning, to bean cooking, to having high hopes.
She's never been pushy or even demanding.
But teaching with love has been her standing.
She's always been my BEST pal,
while being hundreds of other's best gal.
She laughs, she listens, and what a great dresser!
I couldn't have asked for a better professor.
6 comments:
Did you write that poem Annie? Oh my word, too cute!! I'm pretty sure your mom is EVERYONE'S favorite!!
I LOVE YOU AUNT CINDY!! Happy Birthday!!
the osmonds got nothing on you guys annie! you should consider selling tickets to the "packard family singers."
happy happy birthday to you darling mom! tell her i love her and that it has been too long! :)
Yeah...that's embarrasing!
And of course, you always out-do yourself! A poem...of course...I should have thought of that!
I love your blog, and miss seeing you guys around! Callin is so cute, and you are honestly the perfect mom too!
Annie- I love your mom too! I hope she had a wonderful birthday. Although I haven't spent that much time with her, the time I did spend with her I cherish! Really. She is an incredible person, and you are just like her! I think you are so great too! PS- I know a boy that just got called to Mozambique. He's really excited!
Annie, adorable poem. I really think it sums your wonderful mom up so well :)
Post a Comment