Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Fun Run

The Care For Life 5k turned out to be a blast! I beat Doug by a couple of hairs, but unfortunately they recorded our times as the exact same so he is not letting me say I beat him. The guy at the finish line who took our numbers kept saying, "It was yellow, then gray, yellow, then gray." (I was yellow folks!) I think he thought we were seriously competing. What I am talking about...we were. What can I say, we LOVE a good healthy competition. Doug's parents introduced us to the "15 minute back rub bet." It is a great idea for a couple where both individuals think they are ALWAYS right! Any who...Cal thoroughly enjoyed the race from his jogging stroller!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go! Not only for doing the race but for pushing Callin. Super Mom! I am excited you know which school you are going to. That is probably such a relief. I miss you like crazy.

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I hope you had a witness on your side Annie, because Doug will never give in otherwise. But, I believe you :)

TyandMar said...

It's time to do the Hobblecreek Half marathon again....you guys coming up in August?! We're proud of you, way to be!!!

Peterson Family said...

You are hilarious Annie! I am sure that I have no idea what you are talking about, since I already know that I am right. :) j/k We can't even sit next to eachother during an UNO game! :)

I liked the sweet post to you Mom... she's awesome!

Summer Jensen said...

I also love a good competition! I may need to adopt the "15 minute back rub bet"! Sounds like a great idea! Also, congrats on your Masters Degree. I loved the picture you sent. Callin is so dang cute! I hope he is coming on the cruise!