And the winner (officially) is Baylor Medical School. Houston here we come! We put on our calendars to move around July 14th.
A picture of downtown Houston above. And below is a picture of the Medical Center District which Doug described like a little town buzzing with medical research. Baylor is somewhere in the mist. 

We are hoping to live in the near by town of Pearland. I love the name! Only a 15 minute drive for Doug and out of the big city.

17 comments:
hooray!!! that is so excited to know where you will be spending the next four years. you are going to love it. we have loved our time here in boston and have made such good friends. it's such a fun time in life. there are some oral surgery programs ty is interested in in houston and there abouts. wouldn't that be fun if we could live by each other again!!
You guys keep moving further and further away from us...and we still haven't even made it to AZ yet!! We are excited for you though!! THANKS for the adorable baby gift for Harrison....he is still in the midst of writing you a thank you card...it should be on its way soon. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Texas! How exciting! We lived just outside of Dallas for a year and absolutely loved it there! In fact, when we found out we were moving back to UT, we wanted to stay! TX is a great place to live! My sister-in-law grew up in the Houston area. They lived in Katy and loved it there. Good luck with the move:)
Congrats! What exciting news!
Congratulations! Hope you have fun in Texas. Good luck with the move!
TEXAS!!! I hope you enjoy your stay there! I love how it's so green there. Maybe if we ever go to visit family I could stop and see you!
good luck with the move... we'll miss you guys
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! It will be a great adventure for you guys! That's what I love about blogging. It doesn't matter where you are or where you go, we can still keep in touch. Maybe someday we'll see each other again and our kids can meet.
Congrats and we wish you the best in everything!
yay! congratulations :) how exciting. someone actually just recommended baylor to us for residency, so we've been looking into it. you'll have to let us know how you like living there. :)
Wow! Texas. Should be so great. Congrats!
VERY exciting!! Congrats to you both. We have family in Spring... also very close to Houston. Good for you guys!
Congratulations! That is awesome! Good luck!
I'm sad (for me)!! But so happy for you! That is great Annie, I am just sad that I won't be seeing you very much. Isn't it great to finally have a firm plan of where you'll be? I guess this just gives me a good excuse to go see Texas!
Annie and Doug — Texans! I like it.
Congrat, hon! I'm so excited for you and your cute family. Love ya!
here's to weekends and day trips together. Cheers!
How exciting!!!! Texas will be so fun and different :) Callin is so cute...I love his Rosy cheeks in that picture!
Post a Comment