Sunday, April 13, 2008

Barber Shop

Doug's latest client: Bubba! And no he did not play Jesus in the recent Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. But boy would he would have looked great!
A big THANK YOU to Bubba for all the airport runs and lawn mowing favors! These would be his green feet after a long afternoon of work at our house.

4 comments:

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Nice feet Bubba! That's hilarious!
And Doug...you are pretty brave to tackle those locks! But nicely done...nicely done!

Laura said...

Its so great to see Bubba! What is he up to these days? You'll have to tell him that I say hello. What is Ben doing now? Is he in Utah or AZ? I seem to keep track of all the girls through the blogs, but I have no idea what all the boys are are doing.

Congrats on your decision to go to Baylor. I hear its a great school! Exciting times for the Lewis family!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

So what made Bubba decide to go with a hair change...weather or female? Nice cut, Doug!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Awesome Job on the Hair Cut!! I am thoroughly impressed, he looks fantastic!! And congrats on Medical school. That is way exciting. Good Luck Annie and be patient when he isn't home a lot to help. In the end it will be all good!!