Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Tending" the Lewis'

Doug and I spend the last week over at his parents house while they were in Tahiti for their anniversary. It is quite comical- but we were asked to tend or better said "chaperon" his siblings: Ben his twin- 24, Diana- 20, CJ-19, Jennie-14, and Ed- 11ish. We had a great time together. Doug loved pretending to be the dad!





not so much painting...a little more posing



Cal had his first real laugh- absolutely darling!


CJ stepped in for Nerd Daddy Daughter night at mutual.

Practicing his cooking skills

Doug is always trying to get sleeping pictures- finally he succeeded.
It was a great week. Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad Lewis.

9 comments:

Erin said...

I'm always looking for good ideas for mutual activities (now that I'm in YW). A nerd daddy daughter night is a fun idea! Hey, tell Ben hi for me when you see him.

TyandMar said...

HEY--Looks like you guys are keepin' busy down in Arizona!!! My sister keeps saying how how it is. We miss you...Call soon!!!

Brooklyn said...

So Cute!!!

Erin said...

GOOD PLAN!! Acutally... I may be driving through next week on Tuesday and coming back through on Thursday, so if one of those days works for you, then let's plan a date!

Kayci Ayers said...

We found you guys while blog-hopping and wanted to tell you how cute your family is! Check us out at azayers.blogspot.com ~Kayci (Barnes)

Swirls of Happy said...

Love the sleeping pic...he is such an angel! Glad you had fun being the "parents" :)

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

So Annie, did Doug take advantage of being 'dad' for the week? Need more stories!!

Swan Family said...

Darling Pics Annie! I can't believe how Cal is growing. He is so handsome. I miss you now more than ever knowing your not in Utah when I go back there. We'll have to plan a girls trip (with two little boys that we'll bring along) soon. How are you guys liking being back in Gilbert?

Anonymous said...

I love the sleeping picture! Super cute!