Sunday, August 5, 2007

Mohawks and More!

This was Callin's first time in overalls and I thought he looked too cute not to publish him! Callin is balding big time lately on the sides of his head. As a result he is often sporting a mohawk! Below is a darling picture of Jack-Jack and Callin after Callin's first swim. (Jack's got the mohawk look going as well!)

He loves the warm water! (Naturally heated by the good ol' Arizona sun.)

4 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Annie! I found you through Randi's Blog. Anyway, our little boys are around the same age. Callin is adorable and I love his name too :) I am so glad I found your blog and cute pics of your family.

ty and megs said...

you are so lucky he has hair to style! mckinlay's hair HAS doubled since she was born,but there still isn't much to speak of. It doesn't help that she is super blond either...but that's what headbands are for, right?

love the overalls!!

Randi said...

I love Callin's hair! Hopefully he won't give you a hard time when you actually have to cut it. Tell Erin & Carrie I said Hi if you talk to them.

Heather said...

Hey Annie and Doug :) My sister found your page and I am so glad! You guys are adorable and your baby is so cute! Congrats! Are you guys back in Arizona? Let me know how you are doing! -Heather