Sunday, July 29, 2007

Potato Lake

Growing up, my family was a frequent visitor of Potato Lake. This weekend I was sad to discover that what used to be a lake is now merely a pond. However Callin and I had a wonderful time. Brent and Emily were nice enough to invite us. Doug was pretty sad he missed out on Callin's first camping trip- but I assured him that sleeping in an RV hardly counts as camping. (Doug gets back from Utah tonight!)


Callin loved the Ranger rides! He always fell right to sleep!

The girls, after a beautiful 4 wheel ride through the mountains. (Emily popped a wheelie and nearly sent me rolling down a hill!)

It is wonderful to finally be home and sleeping in my own bed after being on the road and living out a suitcase for so long!

1 comment:

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

sounds like fun! And we got your announcement in the mail. He is soooo beautiful and the announcement is adorable. Who did it?