Monday, July 23, 2007

Great Grandparents Galore

Callin is a fortunate baby. He was able to meet 6 great-grandparents within the first 6 weeks of his life. (Including one step great-grandpa.)

On the left is Callin's 90 year old Great Grandpa Bliss Packard. This photo was taken about 2 hours before he passed away on July 15. Callin was very quiet as we sat with Grandpa in his last minutes and wished him a happy journey on the other side.



This is Callin's Great Grandma Donna Packard. She is the closest thing to perfection that I know. We are going to miss not being a couple blocks away from her. Yesterday we had her over to Great Grandma Lewis' (below) for dinner. She needed to get out of the house especially since it was 1 week since grandpa passed.



This is Great Grandma Barbara Lewis. She has been so sweet to let us live with her the past 3 weeks. We have had loads of fun with her! She has way more energy than I do!


This is Great Grandma Marian Smoot. She came down to Arizona for Callin's baby blessing.


This is Great Grandpa Doug Smoot- Callin's namesake! What a man for Callin to live up to! He is extremely kind, generous, productive, and a hard worker!


This is Great Grandpa Rob Franklin. He came down from Colorado the week my mom was in town. Callin (L), Jackson (C), Brody (R)

Now all that's left to meet is Grandpa Blair- or currently know as President Packard! I think Callin is so special since I was only able to meet 3 of my grandparents and 0 of my great-grandparents.

1 comment:

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Wow! That certainly is impressive. Callin is lucky to have those pictures--very wonderful memories. I hadn't heard about your grandpa. We send our love and condolences.