It is hard to believe that our little guy is already one month! Callin celebrated the event by sleeping 7 hours last night! Hooray, this might be a break through! (Can you tell I am optimistic?) Cal has been giving everyone huge smiles this week, we will try and capture one for the camera!
5 comments:
what a babe! i can't wait to see you and meet cal on thursday!
Annie! It's Brooke Brown well Brooke Hubbard how are you! I got to your blog through Randi's! I saw Anna Porter I mean Brimhall at our neighborhood pool the other day. So cute your a mommy! You have a beatiful family!
Annie! Your a mommy! it's Brooke Brown (Hubbard) How are you! Your family is beautiul :) I got to your blog through Randi's. I saw Anna Brimhall (Porter) at the pool the other day. my blog is www.bandbbrownfamily.blogspot.com I hope you are doing well. you look great! Take Care :)
Annie! So Cam and I were looking at the Boyles blog when we found yours! Congrats on your baby! That is so exciting! How are you guys doing? You two are still as cute as ever! I hope you dont mind, we decided to add you guys to our blog. Riki and I were just discussing what ever happened to the Highland Crew! Glad we now know!
Your little boy is getting big and is such a cutie!
Post a Comment