Best birthday night EVER. Thanks to me. :)
(And to all of you who celebrated and took time to write awesome cards!)
Phase 1 (6:30 pm sharp!)
Doug's favorite fast food take out (from McDonald's Jack in the Box, Sonic, & Taco Bell) & Catch Phrase with the Carters, Ekman's and Sitton's. They took a short quiz about The Douger. Highest score got to choose the first take out bag, and so on. Girls team ruled!!
Phase 2 (7:15 pm sharp!)
Dessert and one of Doug's all time favorite.... Mafia with the Fuja's, Heaton's, Edginton's, & Miller's!
Long live the memories of the Moderator Mishaps!
Phase 3 (8:30 pm...not so sharp)
Doug's favorite candy and beloved Settlers with the Tanner's Barney's and Campbell's!
And since Doug walked in the door minutes before the partying began, Phase 4 with the boys happened after work the next afternoon. A HUGE THANK YOU to the 30 plus family members and friends who took time to write & send Doug wonderful birthday wishes. He loved all the LOVE.




4 comments:
That was the most awesome birthday party! Such a great idea!
I love how I look like I am having the time of my life playing Settler's. The other pic is much more accurate...a handful of cards, confusion, Al trying to help me through it...me making the infamous statement, "I am just here to socialize" that would later be mockingly restated that evening!
I think we need another round...
Happy birthday to Doug! And that is a manly tool chest y'all got for him. Suweet!
so fun! Someday we will have to celebrate their birthdays together :)
So fun to see some of the old med school crew... we feel left out. Wish we still lived by you guys!
Post a Comment