Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello 3; goodbye blonde beautiful curls.

"Raspberries," is what Rhett asked for for breakfast.  And an entire carton is what he ate. 
 We think he is still cute and wonderful even without his trademark hair. (Although I will be growing it back out as fast as I possibly can!) For a week straight it was the first thing he told EVERYONE we saw, "I got a hair cut."  And now there is no question, he finally agrees with us that Yes, he is indeed a boy! 
 
The birthday boy had one wish... to go to Chucky Cheese!
We had a fun, low key Number 3 party! 
Rhett loves all his little buddies so much.  He is such a social guy and is so happy when he gets to play with friends.  Our family is definitly a happier place with this little guy around. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Rhett, love that he ate all those raspberries--and Oliver is getting so big--xoxo

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

What a sweet boy! I just love seeing your boys... so wish we would actually get to live in TX together before you guys move!