Monday, September 24, 2012

Minha Familia

All of my siblings were together for a quick weekend.  It was such a rare treat. We had a beautiful morning honoring my Grandma Donna.  It is so fun to see long lost cousins.  We spent the rest of the day making homemade Butterfinger ice cream (Packard tradition) and looking at old scrapbooks. 

I brought my little cherub baby with me.  He was a big hit.  I am so in love with this little guy. 
He is sporting another one of his Daddy's beautiful, hand-made, hand-me-downs. 



6 comments:

TyandMar said...

I swear, that for living away from family, you guys sure find ways to get together all the time! How fun is that! You have a beautiful fam!

Jessica Speed said...

Beautiful family Annie! And you look stunning! Love that dress on you, where did you get it??

Unknown said...

Shabby Apple. Order a size bigger- runs small. :)

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

You have such a fun, beautiful family! I have always admired you all from afar. I am crossing my fingers that someday one of my three girls marries one of your three boys!

Keller Clan Mom said...

It was a wonderful visit! Love you Annie!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Mmmm- now I'm really craving me some Butterfinger ice cream! ...and on a diet! Dang- bad combination.