Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Arizona

Lunch and Last Chance with the Mamma and my sistas! Life doesn't get much better for me. 
(We are lamenting here over our identical cowlicks.  A gift from our mom!)
We had plenty of time to snuggle and love on all our favorite cousins!
We celebrated Grandpa Rob's 97th birthday!
It was so sweet to get to spend a little time with my Grandma Donna as well.  She passed away less than 2 weeks after these pictures were taken. Oliver and I are headed back to AZ for a quick weekend to celebrate her and her wonderful life!
And Arizona summers, wouldn't be 'Arizona Summers' with out some fantastic rain storms and monsoons!  

3 comments:

Merry said...

So many fun pictures! I laughed at the cowlick and rain pictures. I almost cried at the pictures of Grandma. I will be seeing you and Oliver this weekend at the funeral.

TyandMar said...

You and your sisters are so pretty!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Love my sistas!!! And love that cute underwear pic in the rain!