9. Preschool Graduation: I love these 9 little monkeys and it was so neat to get to see my own little Cal grow so much this year. Each of the kids got an award. I gave Cal the award for being a super reader.
8. Cal's birthday: He's 5! Some mom's throw big elaborate parties. I guess that is not me. His actual birthday was several days later on the cruise, but we wanted to open his presents the day before we left. I texted 2 friends at 9pm and invited them to a casual low key breakfast party... He seemed to have fun regardless. (That is when he wasn't in time out or pouting about the tee ball game.)
7. Father's Day: these 3 boys sure are lucky to have such a great dad.
6. 1st day of work: Dr. Doug started residency... boo for long hours and single parenting. But he does look like such a cute Doctor.
5. Ollie bear is 4 months! Doug's Aunt Mary stitched him this darling sleeper. (4 months later and I still sometimes find myself in shock... I can't believe he was born in the CAR.)
4. Brothers: I had no idea 3 boys was going to be so much fun! I hit the neighborhood pool with these little swimmers almost every day. I love my boys!
3. Rhett is potty trained!!! (Mostly... he still needs lots of reminders.)
2. We had an awesome 4th filled with a very hot neighborhood parade, pot luck breakfast w/ face painting, a barbecue with old and new friends and perfect seats to watch the firework show.
1. I got me some new wheels! Wahoo! Who knew the swagger wagon could be SO exciting!







5 comments:
Annie-you are so cute--I love reading this blog and catching up with all your family has accomplished--I had a resident Dr. at Mayo Clinic who shadowed one of my doctors, when he walked in I thought he looked like Dr. Doogie Hauser (do you even remember that show) anyway he just looked really young--he was awesome, he just finished residency last week, invited me to his graduation and is moving on with his family to NC. When I saw that picture of Doug it reminded me of him---I don't ever use the word LUCKY, so I'm going to say you are very BLESSED to have the family you have.
Happy days all around! Love the new car! It will be so fun to be matchy-matchy. :) And good luck to Doug!
oh, i miss you guys.
Can I get pics from 4th of July...also graduation??? I definitely left my camera in the car and I think you got some good ones after it was over.
Way to have awesome things happening!!
It's been a great year for you guys! Cute pic of Dr. Doug!
Post a Comment