Wednesday, May 2, 2012

the first signs of summer...

We were given a little swing set a few weeks ago.  It has been the best 'babysitter' I could ever ask for.  The boys rock out on the teeter totter on and off all day long.  They have become such good little buddies.   

With a little help the "not fun, baby slide"  turned into "the coolest water slide!"   

Cal said that every pool is supposed to have a diving board.
No worries, he makes it...
...well, everything except for the little toosh.
And the douger has been enjoying a lot more free time the past 2 months.  He has added gardener, plumber, and car mechanic to his list of credentials. I would add MESS MAKER as well.  :)  

4 comments:

Merry said...

Hahaha! Looks like a lot of fun this summer.

Steff said...

I can't believe he made that jump into the pool! So cute.

TyandMar said...

Love the action shots! Good idea with the pool at the bottom of the slide! I may steal that idea from ya!

Rachel said...

Wow, the garden looks great! And your boys look SO happy to playing in the water. :)