Wahoo! I did it!... I mean, he did it! :)
But serious, the med wives and I decided that we deserved a little graduation program just for ourselves as well.
So, we BOTH did it!
The Douger is all grown up.
Everyone's reactions to his graduation have all been the same. They all want to know when the tummy tucks, lypo, boob jobs, Botox, and prescription meds are going to be available. :)
But on a more serious note, I am so proud of Doug. He did a truly incredible job the past four years. He was ridiculously dedicated and incredibly focused. He had an amazing attitude and wore a very handsome smile all through the late nights and early mornings and long tests.
(I know I am using a lot of positive adjectives here, but I just need it to make up a little for any complaining I may or may not have done the past 4 years.)
It was so fun to celebrate together with our families this fun day. We recieved so much love and support from them the past 4 years as well. Doug definitely had a big support team behind him every step of the way.
I think I am going to be switching from 'The Douger' to 'The Doctor.'
Hee hee!


6 comments:
Yay! Congrats Doug and Annie! It's really such an exciting accomplishment. And we are so happy we get to have you guys around for another year. :) Well done!
Has it really been four years?! Time is flying by!! Woot woot big shout out to dougie fresh!! Such a huge accomplishment! We miss and love you guys!
Hooray for you Annie.... and Doug of course :) So excited for you guys and your next adventures!
Congratulations to BOTH of you! What a huge accomplishment!
Congratulations! (To both of you!)
Congratulations!!! I can't believe this time has finally come for you and your family :). How wonderful!! What an accomplishment for both of you. So... where are you headed for the next chapter in your adventure??? Hope you are all doing well. Your boys are adorable. And I love the name of number 3 :). Dallin still brings up his preschool days with Miss Annie. Thank you so much for giving him such a positive and fun year. :) Hope all is well.
Post a Comment