Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Baby Remy

One of my ultimate favorite parts of home birth is this. 
You have all the time to drink the baby in.
And drink and drink.
Because they won't be a newborn for more than this tiny sliver of eternity. 

Grammie, Me, Aunt Aimee, The Proud Daddy
 My sister Emily, was super nice and waited very patiently for me to fly to Arizona, just so I could be there for the birth! And I am really grateful that she did.  I love birth.  It is the best grand finale to those long 9 months.  Even being behind 3 cameras, it was still a humbling and moving experience for me. It never gets old to witness one of life's sweetest miracles.  

 
The happy siblings! 

A darling pic my sister in law took of Remy Annabelle!
 We ALL had a really hard time keeping our hands off her...little boys included. :)


5 comments:

Brent & Emily Slade said...

So cute!!!! U always have a great way of writing and piecing all the darling pics together!
And let ME mention how amazing ANNIE is...in that she has been here for ALL of my babies births and has flown out here for my birthday (which also happened to be around Remy's birth) for the past 2 years! (and pushed her preschool back 2 weeks just for me)
Love u Annie!

P.s. Remy "Annabelle" is named after her sweet Aunt Annie and her great-grandma "annie" or Annabelle :)

I Love Good Grub said...

So sweet. And of course I love the name!

Merry said...

Cute, cute, cute! You Packard girls make beautiful children! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Annie-I loved this post-it brought tears to my eyes, I agree with Emily you have a special way of expressing what we all feel--love newborns--

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh! Those pictures just MELT my heart. My eyes couldn't help but tear up. Newborns. Love them. It doesn't help that Remmy is BEAUTIFUL as well! Oh, she's cute. We really need to chat. I think of you every day, life just needs to SLOW down.

Love you!
Tara