It was a happy day when these 3 cuties got dropped off at our house.
Lots of painting, and play dough making, and coloring, and cookie making, and games, and back yard swimming, and stories...
We had a great pre rain/sprinkle walk that turned into an hour plus of rain watching.
A good thunderstorm can hold any one's attention!
Sacrament meeting was just a little comical... :) But I can't complain too much since Doug did walk in the door about 5 minutes before it was time to leave for church!
So fun!
And the best part? We get to return the "drop off kids and run" in October!
Wahoo for family close enough to trade!
3 comments:
Annie! You and Doug need to get busy and have a girl of your own. Tara is expecting baby number 4!
When was this?? When did it rain? I've decided I just really need some rain, this heat is killing me.
I'm glad you've got some cute cousins to play with!
Last Saturday Loni!...how could you have missed it??
Post a Comment