Friday, May 6, 2011

The past week has been so BEAUTIFUL in Texas.  Highs were in the 70's.  We got a new trampoline mat and have been living outside from day to day.  Even our Dr. Seuss tree (my mom's nick name) bloomed its wonderful puffy, pink, happy flowers.  
I needed a new post up....
We're happy! 
 And the littlest one of us has a really big crush.
They like to share sippy cups, read wonderful novels about kitties and doggies, and jam music together. 
Kate says Rhett's name over and over. 
Talking is not Rhett's strong point unless the subject is 'Dada.' 
But he waves and hugs and gives her killer smiles.

2 comments:

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Oooh, I love little baby crushes! He is adorable :)

I Love Good Grub said...

I hate chiggers!!! We had them in Missouri. My ankles would be painted with fingernail polish to suffocate the little buggers. Your boys are so so darling. Miss you!