I am one of luckiest people I know to have 4 amazing sisters.
We "reconnected" over spring break. It was some of the best fun I have had in a long time.
We are different, and I love that. Aimee's is the perfect mother of 5 (like the kind of mother who has a snack schedule for every day of the week!) and the best Bishops wife I have met.
Ali is tall and beautiful and is a yoga guru and likes tofu and all things zen. Emily has the love of Mother Teresa and the musical talent of Mozart all wrapped into one (plus a little girl on the way!) Lindy is caring and responsible, far more than her 10 years.
My Mom and Dad turn/turned 60 in March and April. We threw them a surprise party with all of their friends. It was a 50's Diner and turned out to be so much fun! I wore my mom's old cheerleading dress and her Letterman jacket and loved every minute of it!
I was lucky enough to watch Lindy for a week while my parents went on a trip. Motherhood really is the life of a chauffeur! If was a great week to catch up on hanging out with cousins and dear friends. 

We heart Arizona and all of our favorite people!


2 comments:
How fun!! Looks like a great trip. I love that you guys threw your parents a huge party. And I love that your mom's cheerleading dress was plaid and that you got to wear it :)
That is a great pic of you and your mom and sisters. What a great thing.
What a blast! Darling pictures... can't wait to see you guys sometime soon :)
Post a Comment