we started off the day with Very yummy, pink, heart pancakes.
drove to the zoo in my friend's Van.
dealt with rhett's Vehemently blown out diaper.
doug made a Valiant effort and surprised me with beautiful red tulips.
colored, cut, glued all afternoon with much Vigor.
were Visited by cupid.
Violated trespassing to do a little heart attacking and doorbell ditching.
decorated our home with hearts listing the Varied things we all love. (Gilmore Girls got 2 hearts.)
and then ended the day with doug getting a little Vasectomy. just kidding.
all in all, a Victorious Valentine's day.

2 comments:
Haha! I had to laugh about the vasectomy! I babysat two kids last night, and by the end of the night I was glad to go home childless. And they were even good kids!
so cute!
That reminds me of all our years doorbell ditching the Phelps & Jared ALWAYS hunting us down til I would pee my pants! We could NEVER win!!!! They always found us but for some reason they always got away!
Except for that one year when we found them hiding in our car! ha! ha! Great memories!
To this day I hate doorbell ditching because of Jared Phelps! I get too nervous!
Post a Comment