Douglas.... Can I just say that I am SOOO sorry I never called on your b-day- or got a card off to you!
I did have good intentions....I tried to look you up on facebook since I saw it was your twins b-day :) .....but then I couldn't find you.....meant to email......got distracted from my kids......and the rest is history. Sorry! I'm a little forgetful these days! So Happy VERY BELATED B-DAY!!!!
4 comments:
oh my gosh. i loooooove that picture of rhett!!! why does he have to get so big so fast?
Happy Bday Doug! Sorry we didn't have our baby on your big day...we're still awaiting her arrival. Any day...
:)
So fun that you put that together for Doug! And I finally got to try 5 guys :) It was a really great night!
Douglas.... Can I just say that I am SOOO sorry I never called on your b-day- or got a card off to you!
I did have good intentions....I tried to look you up on facebook since I saw it was your twins b-day :) .....but then I couldn't find you.....meant to email......got distracted from my kids......and the rest is history.
Sorry! I'm a little forgetful these days!
So Happy VERY BELATED B-DAY!!!!
Post a Comment