And before I knew it Rhett was one. Seriously 1 blink, maybe 10 or 12 at the most. Why didn't someone tell me how fast baby #2 goes. Rhett is lucky if he gets 10 minutes of undivided attention a day. I can only imagine what babyhood #3 and so on will have! This weekend we watched home videos of Cal on his first birthday. When he started naming off the animal sounds of a cow, horse, elephant, I had a "bad mom" moment. Oh ya, animal sounds! I forgot all about those! We instantly got to work. The past year has been filled with so many snuggles and hugs! Rhett is EVERY ONE'S favorite! We are so glad he is ours!
We had a great time celebrating him in Arizona with lots of family and friends!
And Texas too...with our little family in the morning and Rhett's 2 other girlfriends that evening.
7 comments:
That went fast. I can't believe he's already one! Love your hair in that last picture, so beautiful!
oh annie, thank you! i had that same "bad mom" experience a few months ago when i realized i hadn't ever done patty cake with liza!!
today -- we'll be working on animal sounds. poor #2.
happy, happy birthday rhett! i can't wait for you and liza to meet and fall in love freshman year!
Such cute pictures! And could you post a list of all of the "good mom" things that you have to do to avoid the "bad mom" moments? :D I'm sure you're fine, and Rhett adores you, no matter what you do.
You are so cute, Annie! I miss you! I can't believe Rhett is one, that's crazy.
Wow! I can't believe your baby boy is 1 already! Why does time go so quickly when we're measuring it by our babies' milestones? He is a little cutie pie! Happy Birthday to your little man!
How do you get to go to AZ so often? So fun that both of your families are there!
Your boys are so cute! How much longer do you have in school? Does Doug know what he wants to specialize in yet?
Okay, so I didn't know that your son's name was Rhett somehow until your post on my blog!!! That's crazy, I had only known one Rhett, and it was my sisters boyfriend from 15 years ago. I love the name! And how crazy that you gave your Rhett your maiden name too, that is nuts. And a wonderful idea I must say:).
Post a Comment