Cal was a horseman/cowboy for the second year in a row. And for the second year in a row he would not go for the rest of the costume: the hat/bandanna/cowboy shirt look. So he was the Gap shirt boy wearing a horse. Or in the case of his Joyschool Halloween parade...nothing. But I am picking my fights these days. And seriously, life is way better. I was a good girl and did wear a costume for 2 parades (Preschool and Joyschool) thank you very much.
![]() |
| And in case you are wondering, YES, I love my all boy Joyschool class! |
T he neighborhood girlie's have been working hard at running/training! But clumsy old me always seems to find that one spot where the sidewalk does NOT align very well. Good thing there was a truck full of groundsman like 3 feet away to watch and get a morning laugh.
The Monster Dash 10K. Fun times! And go Leslee (in green) for getting 1st Place!
And one last scary picture...this has pretty much been the state of my house the past month...BUT things are starting to shape up! Hopefully much better pictures will be ready to post soon!
![]() |
| Huge thanks to Kim for letting me cook dinner at her house for a straight week! |




3 comments:
I swear everyone I know is a runner! Way to go. I'm excited to see what you guys are doing to your house. I'm sure it will be great and motivate me to do some more of my projects :)
What fancy things are you doing to your house? Excited to see the end results. Hope your Fall season has been going well...:)
Nice job editing those pics. I think you and Doug should do the Mud Run with us in Dallas in April. We did the one here last month (10K) and it was awesome!
Post a Comment