Monday, November 22, 2010

13.1 Miles!

We ran a halfy this weekend! 
It was so awesome running right next to the beach for most of it. 
Here are all the running girls from church:

(and ps if you are having a hard time finding me...look for the scary black smokey ghost that was attacking someone- a mosquito was landing right between my eyes on the picture count "1, 2.."  and on three I just had to get it, and I was holding a black garbage sack/pre race jacket...thanks Lyn!  And since this picture makes me laugh, I am including this one and not the other/non smokey monster picture.)
 I have a pretty awesome fan club! 

4 comments:

Sydney said...

WOW! Way to go. I am super impressed.

makana hansen said...

whoop whoop! Nice job Annie!

Merry said...

All of your adventures has made me take the plunge! I am training for a relay half marathon in May. I will run half of the half, and my partner will run the other half. I know, it's not much. But I don't really have the time to train for anything more right now. But thanks for inspiring me!

Heather said...

So I need your advice email me please
binghamsbunch@gmail.com