Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Genetics

Can you see it?
Rhett has entered my all time favorite baby age- 9 months!  I love just about EVERYTHING at this age: his darling little sixlet teeth, his perfected doggie crawl, his beautiful blue eyes, his little curls that are coming in, his laugh and excitement, his love for pulling himself up everywhere, his squishy cheeks and double chin.  Oh if I could freeze time!  

8 comments:

Merry said...

He's a cutie! That's for sure!

Kim said...

Adorable! I can't believe he's 9 months! That resemblance at the top is uncanny! Twins separated by time!

Loni said...

Is that you or Doug in the picture? So cute! I'm also a huge fan of this age--until 20 months or so when they start becoming stinkers. :)

To Mom, Love Me said...

oh my doug and oh my double chin. i can't wait until november!!

Chase & Tricia said...

Wow....that's Doug!?!?!? He looks so much like him in that pic. Rhett is sooo cute. I agree, this age is amazing! They are so delightful.

Unknown said...

yes, the picture is of Doug. :) I would never have had ears THAT big! :)

Kim said...

Super cute!!! Although I am a little embarrassed because I just did a post about Dean, and I SWEAR I did it before looking at your blog. I know I always joke about WWAD, but this time I really didn't steal your idea!!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

oh the curls! Get some more pics of those so I can eat them up!