Saturday, August 7, 2010

we miss you arizona

This was a fun week for the Lewis family. Elder CJ returned from his two year mission in Ghana and Kelvin was sealed in the Temple to our family.  Lindy came to watch Cal and Rhett while we were inside and I am glad she did so we could get this little gem of a picture:  

4th of July
oh dear mom,
 we miss you a lot!
thank you SOOOO much for letting us move in for the summer.
we had so much fun!
Back in the old horse pasture.
The triplet boys are 3 years old and have oh so much fun together!

3 comments:

makana said...

what a fun summer and what a special day!

Loni said...

What a beautiful family picture! I love the black and white.

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time while you were away. I'm so glad you got to spend a good chunk of time with your families. It's when you're there for awhile that the kids really connect with the grandparents and cousins.

But we're also glad to have you back. :)

Kim said...

I love that pic at the very top! Is that EVERYONE?? I love how Rhett and the other little boy on the opposite end are looking at each other instead of looking forward. So cute!