Friday, June 11, 2010

just a little obsessed.

You could come to my house at any time of the day and find something like this going on: 
This would be his horsey face that he has to show me about 10 times a day.  And then he cracks up laughing.
The horsey face even has the power to stop a crying "don't want to go to bed" tantrum. 
Now would be a good time to thank both grandmas for all of the horses, barns, tractors, fences, etc.  They have occupied him for countless hours! Both of Cal's Grandmas grew up with horses so I think they have a soft spot for his new obsession. This might be the closest he gets to owning his own horse for a long time.

P.S.  Can you guess what theme his birthday party is going to be? 

P.S.S The last time we checked, he was terrified to actually get on a horse. 

5 comments:

makana said...

I love the horsey face! I wish I could have seen it in person.
Let me know if you need help with the party. (did you know I am a party planner).

bdub said...

The horsey face is Doug to a T. I know I've seen him make that face in a picture. I'll have to find it somewhere.

TyandMar said...

Love his little faces. Those are definitely Annie faces. :)

ty and megs said...

the horsey face. it's to die for.

Al and Jenny said...

Annie, your haircut is adorable! I love it!!

Pictures of Cal and Rhett very cute too :)