Cal ordered pancakes for breakfast.
We had TONS of fun at the Children's Museum in the morning with Paola & Mateus.

Next, we were off to swim lessons. Callin is in a class with all his little buddies (and girlfriend) from church. It is super fun! 
Next, we were off to the beach... (with a little nap time in the car).
Cupcakes on the beach was the perfect birthday party!
It was a perfect beach day!
Who could ask for a better day?!
11 comments:
Wow, Annie, you sure are a nice mom! You really did have a jam packed day. Happy Birthday Callin!
What a great day and what a little cutie! He really is so cute. Happy Day to you Callin!
That is ine busy day! What time did you start? I was worn out reading about everything you packed in. We love keeping track of you through your blog, You do a remarkable job keeping it current.
Happy Birthday Cal!! We love you,
Ty, Mar, Har
2 - he seems so old! Happy Birthday Callin.
Love, Audrey and Grant (and Anna ;)
AW, that first little smile just gets me! SO adorable... That age is the best!
Wow! Annie...time does go by so fast! I can't believe how grown up your family is! It has been way to long since we've been in touch. I've been meaning to call you but had to get you new number from Al. :) I love to see your happy family and you are as darling as ever with all that you are doing. Let's get in touch and catch up.
Katie
What a fun birthday! You are the best mom to find the energy to do all of that in one day! That museam looks adorable. Can't wait to see you soon!
Yea, you're coming to visit! You should try to come see Ty's play on the 16th or 22nd! It's a step up from the Christmas Carol!! Can't wait to see you guys...
I seriously can not believe he is 2. What? That is crazy! Cute boy
Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys this week. I hope you have fun with your family. I'm sure we'll see you soon, neighbor.
Post a Comment