Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tropical Storm


We (I mean Jan and Dan from the Houston Weather Station) took this video yesterday. Of course, today it is pouring buckets- with the lighting, thunder, and wind! That would have made our video so much better! Anywho, we were excited to have Doug home for the day. Enjoy!

17 comments:

Erin said...

You guys are hilarious!

Raeanna said...

I loved Jan and Dan! Fun times!

Ashley said...

ha ha that is funny. I hope he doesn't have to have a make up day from the horrible storm.

To Mom, Love Me said...

oh my gosh you guys are so funny. put some pictures up soon.

Heather said...

Oh my funny! I laughed out loud. Thanks for that! I needed that today.

Alyssa said...

Loved it!! You guys are characters!!

TyandMar said...

Oh my gosh, that was so funny. Sorry Doug, Annie totally has a future with newscasting...Doug should stick with the medical route!! We miss you guys and can tell that you...uh, are a little bored!?! :) Way fun.

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Wow...I wish I could get Brent to do something like that...never in a million years! Hilarious!

Trina said...

Ha! What? You guys are crazy funny!

akdoxey said...

LOVED IT! What a good idea for a family activity. Brought back a lot of great memories for me.

Jessica Speed said...

You two are awesome! Thanks for making me smile!

Farrah said...

Annie girl! How are you? This is Farrah Albright (Jensen). Remember, from the good ol' days at academy for girls? Hey it looks like life is good your way. Texas sounds like fun! You can check out my blog at thealbrightfamily.blogspot.com
Oh and Callin is adorable!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

So silly. i love it.

By the way, I can't find my cell phone anywhere. So, call me at home if you want to talk!

makana said...

Hey Doug,
I was writing an update for the 007 newsletter and I thought I'd look you guys up to see if you had a blog and I found you.."and what added greater to my joy" was to find out that you're in Houston...too! Yeah I had a job change and we moved down here like a month ago. Anyway, that being said I'm going to give you a call so we can meet up some time. Check out our blog too. mkhansens.blogspot.com
McKay

makana said...

Hey Doug,
I was writing an update for the 007 newsletter and I thought I'd look you guys up to see if you had a blog and I found you.."and what added greater to my joy" was to find out that you're in Houston...too! Yeah I had a job change and we moved down here like a month ago. Anyway, that being said I'm going to give you a call so we can meet up some time. Check out our blog too. mkhansens.blogspot.com
McKay

makana said...

Hey Doug,
I was writing an update for the 007 newsletter and I thought I'd look you guys up to see if you had a blog and I found you.."and what added greater to my joy" was to find out that you're in Houston...too! Yeah I had a job change and we moved down here like a month ago. Anyway, that being said I'm going to give you a call so we can meet up some time. Check out our blog too. mkhansens.blogspot.com
McKay

makana said...

Hey Doug,
I was writing an update for the 007 newsletter and I thought I'd look you guys up to see if you had a blog and I found you.."and what added greater to my joy" was to find out that you're in Houston...too! Yeah I had a job change and we moved down here like a month ago. Anyway, that being said I'm going to give you a call so we can meet up some time. Check out our blog too. mkhansens.blogspot.com
McKay