You will have to excuse this very poor quality video...but if you want the royal house tour- here it is. It is about 2 minutes long and the last 20 seconds or so are in fast forward mode and I don't have the energy to fix it. There are still a lot of things to work on and a little budget to do it with, so don't judge too harshly. However... the lavender master bedroom is gone! Introducing the new color: Mississippi Mud! If anyone else wants a house at a great price- move to Texas and be our neighbors!
P.S. This does not give anyone the reason to not come and visit us just because you have already seen our house! It is much cuter in real life. :) Take note of the comfy futon, several couches, and not to mention the blow up mattress that are waiting to be your next vacation bed!
12 comments:
thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet... :)jk
darling ann! i love it and can't wait until we can join the home owners club too!
Way cute! Looks so nice and big! hope school is going well for Doug!
Holy cow, guys, what a cute home!! We will keep an airfare watch for cheap airfare down there. Maybe next summer?! That would be so much fun!! Let's do it!!
Annie - SO CUTE! You are a master decorator! How's the preschool going? We miss you guys!
So cute, I love your house, and your pre-school room is adorable.
Cute house! So happy for you guys!
So cute, Annie. It looks good. Let us know when you make your way back here. We need ti get together again. We did lunch last week with Heather, Kerrie, Linda Amy and Kim and me. We had so much fun. you were missed.
Are you doing preschool in your house? That room is darling. I love your house. I think you did a beautiful job, believe me I understand the whole limited budget thing. You have done a wonderful job with your resources. :-P
so cute! You have some great decorations! Also the preschool looks great! How is teaching going? Glad all is well!
If you think what you have is "limited resources" come on over to our house! Sooo cute! It looks so bright and happy! You need to give me some decoration tips! Anyway sooo cute! Miss you so much!
Tara
What a great house!! Of course it's darling... maybe when I get a place of my own (again) you can be my decorator! =) Love ya chicken!
Wow! That is beautiful! I don't know what kind of "budget" you're talking about, but it looks like a decent one to me! =)
I love your preschool room. Are you starting classes this fall? I'm curious about it--how many students? Do you have moms come and help or do it by yourself? I would love to do something like that, but we definitely do not have the space right now.
Everything looks great and so CLEAN!
Post a Comment