To answer the many questions- we are buying the house in Texas. We signed the papers today! We loved Pearland! (Yep, Pear like the fruit.) It was so great to get to know the town better/meet people in the ward before we have to move there. We had a great trip and are so glad we had Mom Lewis and Doug's sister Lauren join us to share their opinions with us.
We enjoyed seeing the medical district down town that will be Doug's home for the next 4 years:
Callin with his cousins Kayla and Ella at the temple.
And here are some more shots of the house.
looking in from the front door
living room (on the left) with a joint dining room (below)
It needs a little work- but we could not be happier with it!
9 comments:
Great house! Congrats!
I think it looks wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys!
Wow, what a nice, big home. You will love it, I'm sure. We really need to plan a trip out there to visit you guys!! Any BYU games in Texas?! :)
love the house ann! i'm so excited for you guys to start school! ty and i have loved our time while he's been in school (good thing since we still have about 5-7 years left...)! we've been able to do a lot of fun things and make life long friends. it's been great!
Hooray for your new house! It looks great!
It looks like a great house and I am sure with your decorating it will be wonderful!Happy Birthday Callin!
I love your new home! I'm totally jealous! haha.
Sounds like a great place, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there! Exciting!
Post a Comment