Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now

the big o-n-e!

he loved his new piano



Just to prove that he is one he pushed this chair over to the island and climbed up all by himself to get the grapefruit that he loves to roll around the floor.

20 comments:

Jessica Speed said...

Callin is so cute, can't believe he's one. And I love the video clip.

Amy and Dave B. said...

1 year old???? No way!
You guys are always doing fun things and going to fun places. The house looks really nice too. You'll have to give me some tips on what worked with starting a pre-school.

ty and megs said...

happy birthday big boy!! can you believe it's been a year already?

Krista Griffiths said...

Happy late Birthday Callin! That is so fun!!! Time sure flies!!

Krista Griffiths said...

Oh and congrats on the house! It looks so cute! I think you guys will really enjoy Houston!

t.t.turner said...

So glad we saw you this weekend... for like 5 minutes. Callin is so big, and oh my gosh the house is so CUTE! When I heard you guys talking I was expecting some little run-down place, but it is BEAUTIFUL! :) Have fun in the Mexican Riviera! Keep Grandma under control. :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Callin! I can't believe he's 1! Your house looks awesome--congrats!!!

Peterson Family said...

Happy Birthday Callin! He is so cute!!

Also big congrats on the house in Pearland! That is so exciting and it looks just beautiful. Good luck on your new family adventure in Texas! :)

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Happy Birthday Callin--your cousins have a little something to add to the present pile next time we see you!

Amy said...

Oh what a big boy! It was fun to see you on Monday. Annie ended up having her baby on Wednesday. c-section. 8lbs 13 oz. 18 in.

Anna said...

Annie, he's SOOO cute! Congrats on the house, it looks great :) Best of luck with the move- moving, ugh!!
love ya,
Anna

Marn E said...

I can't believe Callin is one year old. You have such a cute little family. I miss you.

Galo Fab 5 said...

They grow up so fast don't they? He's cute! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I stumbling onto your blog. What a cute family! Congrats on Baylor and the cute house. Callin looks like so much fun. We just found out we are having a boy :) Come visit out blog sometime

robandmichellegreer.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Wow! Annie and Doug! I never knew that you 2 ended up getting married after all! Congratulations! how exciting for you and you have such a cute little family. I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine. Hopefully you guys remember me,.. :)

Clayton and Amber said...

We can't believe Cal is 1! Happy Birthday. What a cutie. Also, congrats on new home in Pearland, TX. The pics are awesome! Hope all is well.

ForeverSarahLee said...

Well it looks like you guys had such a good time! Yay! :0)

So you're moving to Texas huh? How fun and exciting. I hope you guys really like it there.

I'm sorry we really haven't gotten the chance to meet up yet. Sad... But I can totally make the time to come see you this week Annie. You let me know which day would work for you, and I can certainly get a car & come. Lol! I am gonna be buying one, but not until the 11th... which is probably too late. I am so excited for that though. I have hated not being able to just GO when I want to. It sucks. Lol!

Well, get back to me & let me know. Call or text my cell phone cuz: 480-202-3578

Kyle said...

Annie & Doug!!! so i was bored and have been blog hopping... and saw your blog and wanted to say hey! congrats on med school... i just finished my first year at UCSF... in fact Kat is in my ward here! :) anyway hope guys are doing well... good luck with everything!
Kyle Paredes

Paola said...

HI ANNIE! Wow! Look at your son! He is SOO big! He doesn't look like a baby anymore. I can't tell you how much I have LOVED being close to you and Tara. I know it was short lived, but it was just magical, wasn't it? Well you guys deserve some CONGRATS on everything that's going on over there. I love it that he can push his chair to the island and kick the grapefruit. It's so cute to see what these little buggers can do! Love ya Annie!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Happy Birthday Callin!! Wow--I love that video. He sure does attention (wonder where he picked up on that trait :) )