After 2 years of Tuesday nights, 1 month of intense summer-school, and a year full of internet classes, Annie finally has completed her Masters in Education at SUU. Annie is happy knowing that she will never have to take a college class again and I am happy that Annie can never use the excuse that she has to study or write a paper - ever again. The ironic thing about her graduation is that this was actually the first time that she ever stepped foot on the actual SUU campus. All of it was done up in Spanish Fork or via the internet.
The actual graduation ceremony was nice - the 5 min that I actually watched. Callin had a hard time holding still as you might imagine. About 5 seconds before the orchestra began their piece, Callin fell on the seats in front of him and let a loud cry that echoed throughout the rest of the arena. That is when he was banished. So while Annie had to sit through a rather long graduation ceremony, I got to play with Cal outside on the grass. Not so bad after all.
16 comments:
GO ANNIE!! I knew you were taking online classes, but I didn't know you were getting your Masters so soon. That is a HUGE accomplishment (especially for a full time mom!) and I'm proud of you.
Congrats Annie!
YEAH ANNIE! You are so awesome and an inspiration!
Annie, CONGRATS! That is such great news! Isn't it just the BEST feeling in the world to know that you're really and truly done! YEAH! Way to go!
yea annie! way to go wonderwoman!
that is so awesome! Congratlations what an accomplishment! I should have called you, I was probably right by you when I went to AZ a couple of weeks ago, I will have to get your phone number.
Hip hip hooray! Good job Annie. You are amazing.
Too awesome Annie! We are sending our congratulations via snail mail..you should receive it sometime this week. We are all so proud of you!
Wow- way to go! I didn't know you were doing so much. That's a great accomplishment, congrats! Good luck with your upcoming move!
Wow! YOu are amazing! Congratulations!
Wow....I have an amazing sister!
She is simply the best! I could never have done what you did...you blow me away. Congrats again....no words can describe how hard it is going to school with kids! ...maybe just..."tired" :)
So happy you are finally done!!!
yay! congrats to you! what an exciting thing for you guys!
You guys are doing some amazing things...congrats!
Congrats Annie! That is awesome!
PS- I had to add that your "extra large" graduation gown gave me a warm fuzzy "Princess Bride" moment.
Congrats! That's such a huge accomplishment! :)
Post a Comment