Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Day with Callin

Hi my name is Callin. Mom says that the past month I have turned into a big boy. What does she expect, I am turning one in 19 days. (Try and not forget.)
I am very creative- I find other uses for such boring things such as toilet paper,
garbages (they are perfect to push around or to knock over),
measuring cups,
and baby wipes. I am also really good about getting IN things. I love cars,

laundry baskets,
(I am still working on getting out though),

cupboards,
ovens (my mom uses the top, I get the bottom)
and my late bumbo seat. (My mom hid it in the pantry but I can find anything, especially if it is connected to a power cord or close to one.)
My mom says that I am crazy. I say that I am high energy and very smart.
After all that dirt and germs, I never forget my favorite time of day- bath time!

18 comments:

Tyler Briggs said...

I especially like the one of Callin in the oven. Nice touch. Why don't you just have one of him running with scissors...
"Mommy likes to watch me run with sharp objects. Ha ha ha."
Just kidding.
This kid is getting huge!! Oh my gosh! Dang cute. You guys did good.
Tyler

Megan said...

I love how you did the post his point of view, very cute! He sure loves getting into stuff!

The comment above me made me laugh, because my nephew actually came up to my mom and I with a steak knife in each hand with the look on his face that said "Look what I have!" Haha! :-)

Btw, I tagged ya, come look at my blog.

Laura Blue said...

sounds like he's keeping you busy. i can't believe he's almost one.

bdub said...

I want one!

Amy said...

What a cutie! They are so interested in everything.

Kim said...

Oh my gosh he is so big! I can hardly believe he's turning one so soon! Time flies way too fast! He's adorable!

Ashley said...

Looks like you have your hands full, but what a cutie, you jsut gotta love him.

Sheri Lee said...

So cute! How good to get shots of all those cute moments! I forget, and don't have pictures of anything cute! I love the falling out of the basket, and in the pantry!

Amy and Dave B. said...

He is at a very fun age! And there are a lot more of those fun stages to come. You're just beginning:) Enjoy!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I am loving his faux-hawk!

I "stopped by" to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY cuz!! I hope it's a good one! :0)

Katy said...

Hey
not that you remember me or anything, but I am Ashley's cousin Katy and I met you during our teaching lives in Utah. Anyway... just thought I would stalk your blog a bit. Your son is darling!

Katy
tyandk8.blogspot.com

Swirls of Happy said...

What a cutie pie!!! He is such a big boy now :) I loved this post, because it is so true...they are tornados at this age, and quite clever too!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

You are an amazing mom....this just proves it...too cute!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to dear Annie!
I wish I could post a link on her own blog, but I can't...
but i did post one on mine...so come and view it!

Raeanna said...

Holy Cow!!! Callin is so cute! He is amazing and so smart! Happy Birthday Annie!

Trina said...

Yae Callin! Arn't they so much fun! He is adorable!

Jessica Speed said...

He's so cute, and getting to be such a big boy. Time sure does fly!

Adam and Bri said...

Annie! I can't believe how big he is getting. Where does the time go?

Oh, and I miss you, by the way!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

ha ha! Can't wait to see that kid--he does look like a big kid nowadays. That face in the third picture totally reminds me of Doug!