I joined the world this week in mourning for the loss of the sweet children at Sandy Hook Elementary school. Besides hanging my RED HEART (did you hang yours too?) on my door and adding my name to a petition to tighten gun control... the only other thing I can think of to do is to appreciate these 3 a little more. And smother them in as many kisses and hugs I can give. (That is when I am not punishing them for turning our entire family room into a giant fort or tracking mud in from outside all over the carpet.)
I love, love, love these blue boys.
ps. Cal loved the funny story I told him of when his Dad peed his pants. Can you tell? May or may not have been true...but it worked!
ps. Cal loved the funny story I told him of when his Dad peed his pants. Can you tell? May or may not have been true...but it worked!



2 comments:
I LOVE all those precious boys and each and every one of those adorable faces:) I feel too that a part of my heart will just always be hurting from what happened in CT. But your boys faces make me smile and remind me of all the beauty that surrounds us and TO NOT take it for granted. LOVE you friend! Geez I miss you.
Your boys are SO cute! I'm doing the same thing with my girls...holding them as tight as I can. :/
Post a Comment