Wow, Ollie looks so much like Cal in the first picture! Very cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a great Easter.
Love that curious George Easter book!! Your boys are so handsome!! And growing like weeds! Any plans to come to Utah this summer?
What cute Easter baskets! And what cute boys!
Your easter baskets are super cute. And I love the picture of Rhett sticking the crayon in his nose. :)
Oh my those boys look big!! So fun! Have I told you how excited I am to see you in a week and a half!!! Crazy! Love ya!Tara
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, Ollie looks so much like Cal in the first picture!
Very cute pictures. It looks like you guys had a great Easter.
Love that curious George Easter book!! Your boys are so handsome!! And growing like weeds! Any plans to come to Utah this summer?
What cute Easter baskets! And what cute boys!
Your easter baskets are super cute. And I love the picture of Rhett sticking the crayon in his nose. :)
Oh my those boys look big!! So fun! Have I told you how excited I am to see you in a week and a half!!! Crazy! Love ya!
Tara
Post a Comment