Wednesday, January 25, 2012

two: the perfect age I wish I could freeze my baby

I love this little monkey.  He is sweet. Really cuddly.  The best eater.  So good natured.  Independent.  And keeps us smiling and laughing all day. 
 The 2nd annual joint Lewis/Packard family birthday celebration in Arizona!
The actual birthDAY celebration:  Martin Luther King parade  (which he loved and waved and clapped like a professional), picnic at a park downtown. 
That night we had a fun joint celebration with a friend who turned 30....hence the pink birthday cake.  But then again...Rhett did get a purple stroller for his birthday to go with his pink baby doll he got from Christmas.... he is pretty secure with his manhood even with the long locks.  :) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just finished writting a letter to my friends son who is on a mission in Italy--his name is Rhett and it reminded me of your little guy, so I clicked on your blog and look what I get to see--he is so dang cute

Sydney said...

He is adorable. I'm glad he is such a sweet little guy. I'm in love with his pinata.

Paige said...

Oh sweet baby Rhett... not so much a baby anymore!