Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the truth behind the cute blond curls...

...is that He is a LOT of work.

Exhibit A.1
Exhibit A.2

Exhibit B.1
Exhibit B.2
Just to show you how it is so dang hard to get mad at this kid. 

6 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

He is so dang cute, its hard not to smile at every picture....

Kim said...

What a busy little guy! Someone's gotta keep you on your toes! :)

James & Tara Huish said...

I love him, from every painted head to toe part of him:) I HATE that he doesn't know me. And I HATE that Callin is 4! How can it be?? Didn't we just have these boys? Ugh... Sure love you.

Tara

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

What handsome curls he has!! I don't know how else to respond to your comment- but yah! We still camp at the same Playa Bonita!! It is awesome, that place has changed so much- it is crazy. But still a blast! I totally forgot about us being in the same ward forever ago and doing Mexico trips. Wasn't life so much easier then?!! Always good to hear from you. How is Texas and school??

Family History said...

Wow, and I wasn't too happy with Amelia when she coverd her hand with the blue highlighter..lol...you've got to love it!!!