Sunday, December 12, 2010

Give Thanks!

It is so wonderful to spend a month focused on all of our blessings.  We have so much to be thankful for.  Our highlights from Thanksgiving include:

that Aunt Deedee came to town...
that we got to go to Dallas and have so much fun...
that we got to spend time with family we love much...
 for beautiful and healthy children...
...and for a really, really great guy who adores all things social (kissing me, connecting with people, conversation, chatting on the phone, reading all my emails, girls night...)  

4 comments:

Merry said...

Ha! I think it's so funny that he likes reading all your emails. Why does he do that?

TyandMar said...

Oh. Love you guys. Such a great fam. :)

Kim said...

So cute! Your boys are getting so big! Love your hair!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Your boys are so cute! I loved catching up on your blog and I LOVE this last picture of you and Doug! :)

Becca