Thank you for letting us have a wonderful summer in Arizona. We've had a lot of fun...can you tell?
You may not recognize me because now I have 2 teeth, can sit up all by myself and am in love with any orange or green vegetable that is blended up.
But after 6 weeks in Arizona with trips to California and Nevada, we are now ready to come home to Texas.
We love you so much! We'll be home soon!
Love, Cal and Rhtett
ps. Mom says to make sure the house it nice and clean or she may be extending the trip a little longer....
3 comments:
That top picture is a treasure. Just pure awesomeness.
they look twice the size! We are excited for you guys to get home. I am glad you got a nice long break though (and that you missed out on a lot of ob/gyn).
Ha ha! I am happy to know I am not the only one who feels that strongly about coming home to a messy house after a long vacation! looks like you had a fun time, way cute pictures Annie!
Post a Comment